Q: Open Houses in Mirasol:
- MCA is a mandatory membership home owner’s association and the MCA Board of Directors governs the Club and common areas.
- Each village has additional governance through the Mirasol Master Maintenance Association “MMMA” and the office is located outside of the gates. Contact the MMMA at (561) 625-0030.
- Properties outside of the gates such as Mirabella are not governed by or affiliated with MCA.
- All home buyers must undergo background screenings and be approved before closing.
- All tenants and their live-in guests must undergo background screenings and be approved in order to move into the Community.
- Mirasol Realty is the on-site real estate company owned by MCA and operated by the Fite Group. Our agents work closely with Membership Services to provide a seamless experience for all prospects and are available nights and weekends to assist agents with tours.
- Homeowners can obtain certificates verifying security services through the MCA Accounting Department by calling (561) 776-4949, ext. 119.
The following are community guidelines pertinent to Open Houses. Villages may adopt rules governing displays and other criteria concerning open houses. Owners should contact their village Property Manager for any additional guidelines beyond what is listed below.
1. Balloons and/or signs are prohibited
on common areas, street signs, and village entry signs.
2. Displays on homes
must be removed by the end of the business day.
is prohibited on grass and is restricted to the right side of the street when driveways are not available.
4. Owners must permit entry
for each individual requiring entry to their property. When hosting an open house, the Owner should notify MCA Security well in advance and provide authorization for guest access during the event.
5. Club access for Open House attendees
is not permitted without a Member.
Q: Are prospects permitted to dine or golf at the Club?
As a private club
, access is granted only to guests of Members. Prospects and their representative may dine at the Club when sponsored by a Mirasol Member
through a guest pass program and requests would be made through the listing agent. Fees for guest passes are required and must be charged to a sponsor’s member account.
at Mirasol is open to Members and their accompanied guests and clients joining a Mirasol Realty agent
. If you are unable to arrange a client to play a round with a Member, Membership Services can assist in scheduling a brief tour of the courses with a Mirasol Golf Professional.
Q: What is the policy for using drones within the Community and Recreational Areas?
Unmanned aerial device (drone) use in the villages is governed by Florida Statute. Drones are not permitted at the Recreational Facilities including golf courses for any reason unless prior permission
has been granted through Membership Services. To request drone access at the Recreational Facilities for marketing purposes, a sponsoring Member may contact Membership Services in advance of the anticipated drone use. The office will confirm that scheduling does not conflict with any MCA drone programs and once approved a complimentary access pass will be issued for the drone operator and the home owner’s agent for the approved date. Once permission to use a drone over the Recreational Facilities is granted, MCA Management and Security will be notified and Florida law will govern use of such drone.
Drone access requests
may be made Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. by calling (561) 776-4949, option 7 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for helping maintain our vibrant brand!
Please contact Membership Services at (561) 776-4949, option 7 or email@example.com if you need further assistance or have questions about our fees.